Nokia Siemens Network, PT
Nokia Siemens Networks is a leading enabler of communication services. The company comprises the former Networks Business Group of Nokia and the carrier-related businesses of Siemens.
With pro forma revenues of approximately EUR 17bn for the calendar year 2006, the company is one of the top three vendors in the telecommunications infrastructure industry and continues the legacy of two industry champions – Nokia and Siemens.
Siemens has been a frontrunner in the communications industry since the mid 19th century, while Nokia pioneered the development of mobile communications and became the world leader in this field.
* Laying ground for modern telecommunications
* The route to ISDN
* Expertise in mobile communication
* More than 150 years in international business
* Nokia and the rise of mobile telecommunications
* Rising to become one of the most valuable brands in the world
* Building on the legacy of two industry champions